- Steel: 7CR17 High Carbon Stainless Steel (corrosion resistance & durable)
- HRC Rating: +58 (will hold a sharp edge)
- Blade Edge Angle: 15° (ruthlessly sharp)
- Handle Material: Pakkawood
- Tang: Full-tang, well-balanced
- Double Bevel: Yes 50/50 (suitable for right & left handers)
- Protective Bolster: Reduce cutting accidents by %75
Watch our SEIDO™ Japanese Master Chef Kitchen Knives In Action!
We Stand Behind Our Chef Knives
Enjoy A Free Lifetime Warranty
Ruthlessly Sharp Blade: 15° angle for a sharper cut
High-Carbon Stainless Steel: strong, corrosion resistance and durable
Japanese Craftsmanship: handmade, well-balanced knives
- Pakkawood Handle: provides strength & stability; will not warp or absorb water
Ergonomic Handle Design: superior hand control and perfectly well balanced, with a comfortable grip
Damascus: beautiful etched blade
Protective Bolster: reduces cutting accidents by 75%
100% No-Risk Money Back Guarantee
8-Pc Professional Knife Set
Our Seido™ Chef Knife is well balanced, precise and ruthlessly sharp. It slices through fruits, vegetables, fish and meat like no other knife.
The Seido™ knife set is the ultimate and complete chef knife set for your kitchen.
Seido™ Professional 8-piece Japanese Culinary Chef Knife Set
- Jasper V.
- Sarah D.
- Julien G.
- Denaye A.
Explore Each Knife
7" Santoku Knife
Our most popular multi-use kitchen knife. The Japanese Santoku knife is sharp and forged with a granton edge to help keep food from sticking when chopping and has a thinner blade for finer cuts.
6" Boning Knife
The special curved blade of the knife allows you to cut meat away from bones and joints from meat and fish, and its flexibility allows for thin, precise cuts.
5" Santoku Knife
A practical, smaller version of the 7" Seido Santoku knife. This multi-purpose knife is used during meal prep to easily chop through vegetables or fruits.
3.5" Paring Knife
This is a straight-edge multi-function knife, with ideal length and balance for when control is needed for precision cutting. The paring knife is an excellent tool for any food that requires attention to detail.
8" Serrated Bread Knife
The sharp, serrated edge grips baked goods for perfect slices every time. The bread knife allows you to saw through tough crust without mangling or compressing the tender crumb within.
8" Gyuto (Chefs) Knife
Our most popular kitchen knife. A classic all-rounder everyday knife. With a strong, sharp blade ideal for slicing through tough meat and easy enough to chop through vegetables.
8" Slicing Knife
The blade is more flexible and longer than a regular carving knife. Slicing knives are perfect to cut thinner slices of roast, fruits and vegetables.
7" Nakiri Knife
Nakiri means leaf cutter in Japanese, largely used to mince, chop, dice and slice vegetables. Alternatively, it can also be used to hack through meat or hady foods. The knife's broad side can also be used in food preparation for crushing (e.g. garlic).
A quality knife set is an investment in yourself and your kitchen
Stop overpaying for average chef knives made by all the other brands.
A good quality kitchen knife set doesn't need to be expensive.
Seido™ designed the absolute best and most affordable 8-piece kitchen knife set at a fair price; because you deserve nothing short of the best.
No kitchen, cook or chef should be without these knives.
Level-up your cooking game with this 8-piece professional knife set, and start cooking better meals today.
I bought these knives for my husband as a gift. These are the best knives we have ever owned. They undoubtedly make cooking so much easier. These knives slice right through anything just like butter.
I love my new knives at first sight vary elegant from the handles to the blades . Then from there the feel of them in my hands was so balanced they were a joy to hold . And there cutting power was amazing . I found my new knives and am very happy with them. SEIDO Love love them...
Got them as a gift for my nephew and got myself a set also!!! They look and feel good in your hands and are nice and sharp!!!! Haven’t had a chance to cut any meat yet but I am looking forward to that!! I found a great block to use for my knives! I think they look great on there!!
These are very beautiful knives. The Damascus look brings out the beauty of the knives. Very sharp and the wooden handles are really nice.
The best investment I’ve purchased yet got two sets one for us & my son, these’s knifes are the best on the market. Truly have the edge lol the blade very sharp!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What are the specs?
Q. What's inside?
- 8" Chefs (Gyuto) knife
- 8" Slicing knife
- 8" Serrated (bread) knife
- 7" Santoku
- 7" Nakiri
- 5" Santoku
- 6" Boning ( fillet) knife
- 3.5" Paring knife
8-Piece Gift Set:
Comes with the 8-piece knife set, as well as a storage/gift box. This option is perfect for gift giving and to carefully store your knives.
9-Piece Block Set
The 9-piece Block Bundle comes with the entire 8-piece gift box set, as well as a universal stainless steel block so you can securely store your SEIDO knife set.
10-Piece Master Chef Set
The 10 Piece Master Chef Bundle comes with the entire 9-piece Block set, as well as an easy to use 3-stage tungsten steel sharpener, so you can keep your SEIDO knives razor sharp and ready to cut!
Q. Is shipping Free? Yes!
Yes, U.S. & Canada Shipping is free! Fast priority shipping also available. We understand that a good kitchen knife set is a much needed investment and we don't want you spending any more then you need to. Shipping charges may apply to all other international countries.
Q. How long does shipping take?
Our team will processes your order within 2 business days. After which for free standard shipping, you can expect to receive your order within 5-10 business days depending on customs clearance and location. North American deliveries are quicker with domestic shipping available. Don't hesitate to message us if you have any questions or concerns regarding your order! Please see our shipping policy for more details.
Q. Does it come with a lifetime warranty? Yes!
In addition to our 30 Money Back Guarantee, we also offer a FREE Lifetime warranty. This covers any product defects in the material or craftsmanship. We take great pride in our Seido™ knives and therefore we only tolerate excellency - nothing less. Please contact us and we will gladly schedule a return.
Q. Is there a 30-day money back guarantee? Yes!
We are incredibly confident that you will like our Seido Knives that we offer a 30-day money-back; satisfaction guaranteed. If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, reach out to our customer support team and we will provide you with a refund and schedule your return.
Q. Can you describe each knife's unique function? Yes!
- 8" Gyuto (Chefs) knife: Versatile cooking knife, designed to be suitable for cutting, slicing meats, vegetables and fishes. Its slim blades allows for intricate tasks, pull or push cuts. Gyuto is one of the most versatile blade type.
- 7" Santoku: Our popular, all-round knife for meat, fish and vegetables. Recommended as multi-purpose home chef knife. These knives are sharp enough to slice through tough meat and easy enough to chop through vegetables. Crafted with a granton blade to help prevent food from sticking to it as you cut.
- 8" Serrated (bread) Knife: Perfectly slices through bread. It allows you to saw through a tough crust without mangling or compressing the tender crumb within.
- 8" Slicing Knife: The blade is more flexible and longer than a regular carving knife. Slicing knives are perfect to cut thinner slices of roast, fruits and vegetables.
- 7" Nakiri knife: Nakiri means leaf cutter in Japanese, largely used to mince, chop, dice and slice vegetables. Alternatively, it can also be used to hack through meat or hady foods. The knife's broad side can also be used in food preparation for crushing (e.g. garlic).
- 6" Boning (fillet) knife: The special curved blade of the knife allows you to cut meat away from bones and joints from meat and fish, and its flexibility allows for thin, precise cuts.
- 5" Santoku knife: A practical, smaller version of the 7" Seido Santoku knife. This multi-purpose knife is used during meal prep to easily chop through vegetables or fruits.
- 3.5" Paring Knife: This is a straight-edge multi-function knife that has many uses. Due to its size, the paring knife is an excellent tool for any food that requires attention to detail. Ideal for peeling and paring ingredients.
Q. Are your knives made by Japanese Blacksmiths? Yes!
Our knives are traditionally crafted by our expert blacksmiths with a combined 100 years of experience. We only use premium materials. Our Damascus plated knives are specifically crafted using super steel high carbon stainless steel. Each knife is meticulously hand crafted. The blades are heat treated, cold-rolled and annealed to reveal the layered Damascus pattern. We have served over 50,000 customers worldwide. We always offer unparalleled quality without compromise.
Q. How can you offer high-quality products at a fair price?
Our fundamental principles are quality and loyalty to our customers without exception. Our competitive pricing is due to the fact that we are true to our customers; we cut out the bloat caused by the middleman and sell directly to you! That means you get premium, high-quality products, at a fair and honest price (psst... And they last a lifetime).
Q. Can I track my order? Yes!
Once your order is processed, you'll be sent an email (and SMS if you opt-in) with a tracking number. You can then track your order by clicking the link recieved or directly through our website on the "Tracking My Order" page.